Thursday, April 28, 2011

In a valley

I have been struggling to keep my head above water this past week. We are thinking of trying to conceive again soon and it is stirring up a lot of old feelings. I thought I was through with the worst of my grief, but the thought of going through it again is causing me to regress. I need to spend some time crying every day just to function. I am so scared of losing another baby. I feel isolated from God because of my anger and fear. Please pray for me. May 9th is the one year anniversary of losing Shalem and May 18th is Selah's due date. I am aching to hold my next baby. I don't want to set anything above God and His will for me, but I will need His help to find peace again. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. I know He will lead me out of this valley too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,

    I'm here from HP. Thank you for sharing from your heart...it means so much to someone who has experienced all of those emotions. I'm so sorry for your sweet Shalem and Selah and will be praying for your heart!

    I hope you don't mind if I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,

    Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. I hope to get to know you better on HP. I would be honored for you to follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete