Wednesday, October 13, 2010

quick update

I just wanted to check in. I wish I could post more and I hope to in the near future, but daily things take more energy lately. Today was a good day. I feel surprisingly normal. My grief is there, but not unmanagable. I volunteered at Meredith's school this morning and actually had the energy to get some things checked off my to do list at home. I don't know why I feel so good today, but I'll take it. The only explaination I can come up with is grace. I feel lifted up in your prayers. I want to thank each of you who have been praying for me and encouraging me. It means so much!

I do have another specific prayer request. I am starting to have physical signs that the miscarriage is coming soon. I ask that you pray for my physical safety.

Thanks again for your support. Blessings on your week.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, we are so praying for you and always thinking of you. In time you will get better and
    even though I have never gone through this kind of loss, I have been very angry at GOD. HE wants to hear from us, the good and the bad and HE understands and though we deserve condemnation he still takes us into HIS loving arms and holds us tide only because of JESUS and HIS love for us. May you feel his presence especially now. Love, Anett.

    ReplyDelete